Uber Careers 2021 | Uber Eats Careers | Uber Com Careers | Uber Atg Careers | Uber University Careers | Uber Corporate Careers | Uber Nyc Careers
Uber Careers 2021: Uber Technologies, Inc., commonly known as Uber, offers vehicles for hire, food delivery, package delivery, couriers, freight transportation, and, through a partnership with Lime, electric bicycle and motorized scooter rental. The company is based in San Francisco and has operations in over 900 metropolitan areas worldwide. It is one of the largest providers in the gig economy and is also a pioneer in the development of self-driving cars.
Company Name: Uber Technologies Inc
Company Website: Uber
Wikipedia: Uber Wiki
Position: Software Engineer
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Location: San Francisco, California
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field OR 1-year full-time Software Engineering work experience, WHICH INCLUDES 1-year total technical software engineering experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Programming language (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python, or Go)
- Note the 1-year total of specialized software engineering experience may have been gained through education and full-time work experience, additional training, coursework, research, or similar (OR some combination of these). The year of specialized experience is not necessarily in addition to the years of Education & full-time work experience indicated.
- Scalability engineering
- Distributed systems
- Technical Competency: Maintains and applies relevant knowledge to build and maintain backend services and solutions to support user-facing products, downstream services, or infrastructure tools and platforms used across Uber, which could include developing and maintaining large-scale multi-tenant services and/or customized solutions based on existing backend infrastructure; monitoring on-prem or cloud-hosted software and infrastructure operations and detecting outages/issues in network or server environments; identifying, analyzing, and resolving system availability, reliability, and performance issues. Learns and applies Uber standards, best practices, and industry standards to own work. Helps define Uber technical standards for the team.
- Coding: Writes high-quality code (i.e., reliable, readable, efficient, testable), provides quality code reviews, and creates comprehensive tests and quality documentation to solve moderately complex problems. This includes knowledge of data structures, algorithms, programming and associated programming languages and frameworks, and major phases/activities of the software research and development life cycle (e.g., requirements, design, build, experiment, test, debug, deploy, monitor). Monitors, reports, and ensures resolution of technical problems according to standards and best practices.
- Design & Architecture: Works with stakeholders to understand customer and/or business requirements. Applies knowledge of software design principles and methods and evaluates trade-offs of different architectural decisions to contribute to the translation of requirements into effective design documents.
- Efficiency & Being a Force Multiplier: Creates and promotes efficiency and speed within a team by leveraging and improving existing solutions. Proactively improves the performance and efficiency of own software and systems.
- Operational Execution: Executes well-defined technical projects and solutions with drive and appropriate sense of urgency to deliver technical and business impact. Plans, organizes, and manages their own tasks, resources, and timelines to accomplish work accurately and on time. Defines and diagnoses problems and determines an appropriate solution, recommendation, or decision while logically evaluating alternatives and factors (e.g., resources, costs, tradeoffs).
- Collaboration: Respects, listens to, and considers ideas/opinions of others from diverse backgrounds and experiences. Builds and maintains collaborative and trusting relationships with stakeholders within the team. Recognizes conflict or disputes among people and situations; seeks feedback and engages in open communication to resolve conflicts. Provides constructive and actionable feedback to others.
- Citizenship: Enhances the effective functioning of Uber by participating in and promoting activities and efforts that contribute to the engineering and/or people culture in the team such as onboarding and mentoring new team members. Participates in internally-focused engagements (e.g., tech talks, open source, conferences, team building).
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Uber Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Uber: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Uber: Click here
Uber Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for USA Recruitment: Click Here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here